Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweater Weather

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

In this outfit:
Jacket: ModCloth (find it here)
Sweater: Thrifted/ Ralph Lauren ($3)
Skirt: ModCloth (off the site, find it here)
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell/ModCloth (old)
Tights: American Apparel Super Opaque ($24)
Belt: Vintage/Avalon ($12)
Bag: Vintage/Thrifted ($10-ish)
Hat: Probably Chris's

Where I wore it: To the office, running errands after work

I bought this skirt over the summer, knowing that it would be perfect for colder weather, and it did not disappoint. This outfit was- quite possibly- the coziest to ever exist, perfect for a morning of snowflakes and Christmas music on my commute to work (am I the only one who gets unreasonably emotional while listening to holiday music?).

In other news: my hair is driving me bananas and, judging by those bags beneath my eyes, I could stand to get a little more sleep.